Sunday 29 November 2015

The reasons why I hate to open up to people

Idk if it just my nature or whatever
That every time I open up to someone, at the end of the day they will say something that let me down.
Some words are sensitive to me and I hate it when I tried to change and then this people is like well idk its like.. their reaction that shows their perspective on me which is sometimes pretty negative. well not really negative but ya know.. my all-time weakness.
I dont like that.
Everyone have weaknesses and so do I
So thats why I tried my hardest to make each of them to be better.
I know it just my nature.
But at least I got improve.
And u Shouldnt brought it up!
its a mistake.
It shut down my interest to talk to someone who did this to me. NO MATTER WHO THEY ARE.
It really is.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © Nothing much :> | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com